Digital Humanities 2016
Kraków, Poland, 12-16 July, 2016
The region’s rich past and its recent rapid growth has inspired the conference theme, ‘Digital Identities: the Past and the Future’. Conference website
- ACH Adopts Conflict of Interest Statement December 22, 2016
- Published Today: ACH Statement in the Aftermath of the 2016 Election December 9, 2016
- ACH 2016 Elections: Call for Nominations October 20, 2016
- CFP: ACH Microgrants 2016 October 17, 2016
- Changing the Rules: TEI Customization at DHSI 2016 September 21, 2016
Our most important activities center on cultivating and strengthening the field of digital humanities, and providing guidance and support to those entering the field. Learn more.
Learn about the many benefits of an ACH or joint ADHO membership on our members page.
The ACH is committed to promoting the growth and strength of the digital humanities. We are especially keen to provide guidance and opportunities to newer members of the community.
Awards such as the Busa Prize, Zampoli Award, and ACH student bursaries recognize outstanding achievements in the application of technology to humanities research.
Our own open-access, peer-reviewed online journal covering all aspects of digital media in the humaniites.
An electronic seminar and forum on humanities computing and DH, continuously active since 1987.
DSH, the journal of digital scholarship in the humanities (formerly LLC), which manages ACH membership subscriptions.
Digital Humanities Questions and Answers, a community-based Q&A board for DH