Our annual conference, jointly hosted by the University of Lausanne (UNIL) and Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Announcing our Affiliation with the American Historical Association February 25, 2014
- MLA CFP “Digital Deformance and Scholarly Forms” February 22, 2014
- 2013 Election Results Announced February 3, 2014
- Methods and More for “Beyond the Digital” at MLA 2014 December 30, 2013
- Authentication of Poem Written by 18th-Century Slave and Author, Jupiter Hammon December 30, 2013
Our most important activities center on cultivating and strengthening the field of digital humanities, and providing guidance and support to those entering the field. Learn more.
Learn about the many benefits of an ACH or joint ADHO membership here.
The ACH is committed to promoting the growth and strength of the digital humanities. We are especially keen to provide guidance and opportunities to newer members of the community.
Awards such as the Busa Prize, Zampoli Award, and ACH student bursaries recognize outstanding achievements in the application of technology to humanities research.
Our own open-access, peer-reviewed online journal covering all aspects of digital media in the humaniites.
An electronic seminar and forum on humanities computing and DH, continuously active since 1987.
The journal of digital scholarship in the humanities, which manages ACH membership subscriptions.