Digital Humanities 2017
Montréal, Canada, 8-11 August, 2017
Co-organized by McGill University and the Université de Montréal, the premiere annual conference of the international Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO), DH 2017, will be themed around “Access/Accès”. Find out more on the conference website
- ACH Paid Communications Internship April 16, 2018
- 2018 Election Results Announced April 10, 2018
- ACH2018 Elections: Candidate Statements March 20, 2018
- Call for Participation: MLA Panel Transacting DH: Roles, Rights, and Responsibilities of Collaboration March 13, 2018
- Call for Participation: The Porous Scholarly Edition March 13, 2018
Our most important activities center on cultivating and strengthening the field of digital humanities, and providing guidance and support to those entering the field. Learn more.
Learn about the many benefits of an ACH or joint ADHO membership on our members page.
The ACH is committed to promoting the growth and strength of the digital humanities. We are especially keen to provide guidance and opportunities to newer members of the community.
Awards such as the Busa Prize, Zampoli Award, and ACH student bursaries recognize outstanding achievements in the application of technology to humanities research.
Our own open-access, peer-reviewed online journal covering all aspects of digital media in the humaniites.
An electronic seminar and forum on humanities computing and DH, continuously active since 1987.
DSH, the journal of digital scholarship in the humanities (formerly LLC), which manages ACH membership subscriptions.
Digital Humanities Questions and Answers, a community-based Q&A board for DH