ACH and its fellow ADHO associations publish three peer-reviewed scholarly journals as well as other forms of scholarly discussion and exchange.
- Digital Humanities Quarterly: ACH's open-access journal of digital humanities, supported by ACH and ADHO membership fees.
- LLC: the journal of digital scholarship in the humanities: The ADHO flagship journal, published by Oxford University Press. All ACH members receive LLC as benefit of their membership.
- Digital Studies/Le champ numérique: The multilingual, open-access journal of SDH-SEMI.
- The ACH Newsletter: a new publication, to be circulated several times a year to ACH members, with updates on association activities
- Humanist: A long-running discussion list, home to the international DH community and for over two decades a forum for searching and thoughtful conversations on DH.
- Computing in the Humanities Working Papers: An interdisciplinary series of refereed publications. Though no longer actively updated, CHWP contains a number of important resources on early humanities computing tools and methods.
- Digital Humanities Questions & Answers: a community-based Q&A board for digital humanities questions that need (just a little) more than 140 character answers.
- More ADHO publications are listed on the ADHO site.